Bana Sanat Pirooz Engineering Company was registered in Tehran in Mordad of 1376 (August 1997). The initial purpose of the company was to supervise and execute industrial project and it worked on the national projects in the form of joint management contract up to 1385 (2006).
It entered the field of manufacturing metal parts and wiring harnesses for cars from 1385 (2006) and it is still continuing with that same path.
The main production activities currently take place in the factory in Shahriyar but this company took measures in investing in Salafchegan Special Economic Zone in order to develop its work and enter the field of export. The preparations for developing the company’s work have been made through purchasing an almost 4000- square meter land and constructing a 1000- square meter service, administrative, warehouse, and production hall in the first phase.